Complete CRM Solution (CCRMS) is a not-for-profit association of certified CRM experts, run for members, by members. CCRMS provides a supportive community to help members become better consultants in order to help our clients succeed.
Join CCRMS TODAY!
- Free three times each year, advanced training with no travel required through members-only education webinars live or on-demand
- Free annual conference held in conference in Arizona
- Save $50 on membership dues for each new member you refer to CCRMS as part of the Member Recruitment Program
- Save 50% off dues for each additional member from your company
- Free Private Workplace/newsgroup/events/collaboration tool on Facebook where you can ask questions, share knowledge, and collaborate, all within our own community!
- Free Emarketing Letter Templates
- Free access to GoToMeeting (25 lines) and GoToWebinar (up to 1000 participants)
Board of Directors Update
2018 CCRMS Mission is to help our members:
- Extend the value of of your consulting practice for CRMS such as Act! and Zoho
- Diversify and generate new income streams
- Increase profitability and maintain a sustainable business
Progress and Preparation
We built a lot of momentum last year by focusing on what our membership wanted to learn more about, and we continue to deliver valuable new content geared to help members be more successful now and in the future.
Through your input and feedback via the annual Education/Member Survey, we’ve put together a powerful, relevant and substantial lineup of sessions for this year’s quarterly webinars.
We hope you’ll make it to each webinar, but don’t worry if you are unable to attend! Each webinar is recorded and available to all members on demand. Simply login to the CCRMS web site and access the Webinar Archive.
Upcoming 2018 Events
CCRMS Winter Webinar
Friday, February 16th
3:00 – 4:30 p.m. EST*
8 pm London, 9 pm Paris/Brussels, +1 day 5 am Sydney
Don’t miss out…Join CCRMS Today!
More details to follow after registration! Here is a brief overview of the agenda:
Things to Know About the New Tax Laws and What Your Accountant Should Talk to You About
David Shatto, CPA, CFO, Business Consultant
How PayPal Works Today
Patricia Egen, Patricia Egen Consulting
Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman
Discussion led by Fred Varin, TopLine Results Corporation
Coffee Shop Discussion
Not recorded – follows Educational Webinar and runs to 5:30 pm EST
|Gold Sponsor||Silver Sponsor||Bronze Sponsor|