Complete CRM Solution (CCRMS) is a not-for-profit association of certified CRM experts, run for members, by members. CCRMS provides a supportive community to help members become better consultants in order to help our clients succeed.
Join CCRMS TODAY!
- Free three times each year, advanced training with no travel required through members-only education webinars live or on-demand
- Free annual conference held in conjunction with the Swiftpage conference in Arizona
- Save $50 on membership dues for each new member you refer to CCRMS as part of the Member Recruitment Program
- Save 50% off dues for each additional member from your company
- Free Private Workplace/newsgroup/events/collaboration tool on Facebook where you can ask questions, share knowledge, and collaborate, all within our own community!
- Free Emarketing Letter Templates
- Free access to GoToMeeting (25 lines) and GoToWebinar (up to 2000 participants)
Board of Directors Update
2017 CCRMS Mission is to help our members:
- Extend the value of Act! by Swiftpage
- Diversify and generate new income streams
- Increase profitability and maintain a sustainable business
Progress and Preparation
We built a lot of momentum in 2017 by focusing on what our membership wanted to learn more about, and we continue to deliver valuable new content geared to help members be more successful now and in the future.
Through your input and feedback via the annual Education/Member Survey, we’ve put together a powerful, relevant and substantial lineup of sessions for this year’s quarterly webinars.
We hope you’ll make it to each webinar, but don’t worry if you are unable to attend! Each webinar is recorded and available to all members on demand. Simply login to the CCRMS web site and access the Webinar Archive.
Upcoming 2018 Events – coming soon!
CCRMS Onsite Fall Conference & Webinar
Saturday, October 21st
1:00 – 5:00 p.m. MST
Don’t miss out…Join CCRMS Today!
More details to follow after registration! Here is a brief view of the agenda:
- Tips / Tricks and how to make $
- SQL Management Studio 101
- SQL Stars Panel
- Open Mic Session
- Power BI session – What you can do in 15 minutes
- Marketing Business Nugget – future direction of social media
- Tech Support Calls Strategy Panel
|Gold Sponsor||Silver Sponsor||Bronze Sponsor|
Summer Educational Webinar
Friday, August 18th
2:00 – 4:30 CDT
8 pm London, 9 pm Paris/Brussels, +1 day 5 am Sydney
Donna Freedman of D Freedman Consulting
AEM Certification: What to study to be prepared
Michelle Scott of 3Leaf CRM
Act! emarketing Hints, Tips and Best Practices
Ben Bauks – Sr. Director of Act! emarketing at Swiftpage
Word Press: Use your ACC skills to build a site
Mark Mondo of Mondo CRM
Getting Things Done by David Allen
Discussion led by John Klubnik of Tandem Cloud Top
Coffee Shop Discussion – Not recorded – follows Education Webinar and runs to 5:30